Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yucky bug

I have been sick for 2 1/2 weeks now. Ugg. I have been quite sick but I think I am finally on the mend. I just have zero energy. My boys have enough energy to power a small town...I wish I could somehow borrow a little. I think being a Mom is the hardest when I am sick. My patience completely disappears. I spend the day counting the hours until naptime and bedtime. Have you ever felt this way?

4 comments:

6 P's in a Pod said...

Heck, YES!! I think we've all felt that way a time or two (or a million!)
Sorry that you were (are?) sick. You're amazing, ya know that?

ZB said...

I am so sorry. It's the worse to be the sick mom. I wish I could come and help you, but I'm affraid my 2 children would just add to the problem. Hope you are doing better this week. We miss you!

Jessie said...

Yes yes and yes! You are not alone my friend! I am like that even if I don't get enough sleep! It's hard being a mom! I hope you are feeling better. Wish I was closer and could come grab your kids for you and let you take a nap!

Photo Amy said...

I am counting the hours this week. I am watching Jilly's two cuties and having 5 kids it taxing. They aren't too hard, but the extra emotions make it a bit more so. Plus, getting 5 kids to bed is challenging. I am glad you are finally starting to feel better.