Friday, March 14, 2008

Small miracles

So a couple of nights ago Anna wakes me up at 3 am. Her pump is beeping and it woke her up. It says that we have to replace her site. Uh-oh. I had a huge note posted on the cupboard reminding me to reorder. I had used the last one that evening (shouldn't have needed a new one for a few days). What to do? Switch to shots? Call Nikki at 3 am and beg for help? I said a quick prayer, searched the supplies...none. I went out to the car and searched in the center console and found one! Amazing! There really shouldn't have been one there. Small miracles. I am so thankful.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

What would you have done Paula if you didn't find one? Go to the ER?
I am really glad you found one.....I am also grateful for small miracles! I am sure now you will have lots on hand....

ZB said...

Tender mercies. That's cool.