Friday, January 15, 2010

Potty Training?!?

Maybe. If Mom could ever get her act together and get it done. William is doing well...I just can't seem to stick with it. Is this the 4th kid or what?

3 comments:

Photo Amy said...

I love that the picture is taken in the distance, and that he is looking down at what is going on in there.

Jessie said...

Hilarious picture Paula! He will love that when he's older! So not fun! So glad I am done with it forever! Good luck!

April said...

I hate potty training. Good luck to you. The little potty never worked for any of my kids. We taught the boys how to go potty in the big potty by putting fruit loops in the toilet and let them try to shoot them. It was a great game. It helped having the older ones to first show them and then cheer them on. I will pray for you that it will go smoothly and quickly.