Sunday, August 2, 2009
*William's 2nd Birthday*
Wow! My baby is already two! William is the most joyful soul I have ever known. He is always happy and smiles at everyone. He is constantly trying to find ways to make us laugh. What a pleasure it is to have this positive energy around the house! I can't believe that in the last year you learned to walk, run, and then climb all over everything. You think you are the same age as your brothers and want to do everything they do. You are fearless...I am afraid you will be a daredevil! You have earned quite a few nicknames: Billy, Golden Boy, Billy Rockle (from the motorcycle/"rockle" you always carry), and Rock a Billy. You love to give kisses and love to laugh. At night you like to watch "Finefeld" with Daddy. Your favorite tv show is "Go Diego Go" and your favorite song is "Twinkle, twinkle little star." You love to play catch in the evenings and never loose focus. 


Happy Birthday to our wonderful Billy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment