I have wanted to see Wicked for a long time. I somehow missed the fact that the Broadway show was coming to Utah this month (the tickets were sold out a year ago). When I heard they were here I became quite obsessed with finding a way to go. However, the tickets were selling for waaaay out of my price range. I checked the online classified ads many times a day. Any reasonably priced tickets would sell within minutes of listing. I just about gave up. Rod told me to go ahead and just get some good tickets but I knew I wouldn't enjoy myself if they were $300-400 a piece. Friday morning my persistence finally paid off. I caught an ad that had been posted for about 9 minutes that was selling 4 really good seats for a lot of money....AND two tickets for a deal. They were technically singles as they were one row apart but in the center, on the aisle, one right in front of the other. I called right away and got them!!!Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Wicked!
I have wanted to see Wicked for a long time. I somehow missed the fact that the Broadway show was coming to Utah this month (the tickets were sold out a year ago). When I heard they were here I became quite obsessed with finding a way to go. However, the tickets were selling for waaaay out of my price range. I checked the online classified ads many times a day. Any reasonably priced tickets would sell within minutes of listing. I just about gave up. Rod told me to go ahead and just get some good tickets but I knew I wouldn't enjoy myself if they were $300-400 a piece. Friday morning my persistence finally paid off. I caught an ad that had been posted for about 9 minutes that was selling 4 really good seats for a lot of money....AND two tickets for a deal. They were technically singles as they were one row apart but in the center, on the aisle, one right in front of the other. I called right away and got them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment