
We love taking drives on Sunday afternoon/evening after church. These pictures are from a drive up American Fork Canyon to
Tibble Fork reservoir. It is a quick drive from our house and is one of the things we love about living in Pleasant Grove. When Rod and I were just friends, we loved going up the canyon hiking. I used to think that I would like to marry a guy like Rod. Duh. Now I am just thankful that I finally got smart.

Rod is a great Dad who always wants to go do something fun as a family. He teaches our kids to be tough and active. Tani used to cry and want to be held while we hiked. Now he leads the group! He always wants to know what animal has been around and thinks he can figure it out by the poop he finds...disgusting but true. Anna is great at finding the way across the creeks and streams without getting wet. She

has amazing balance. Owen loves to jump off of all the big boulders and rocks. William already is showing the signs of being a tough, mountain-loving Young. He just needs to learn that rocks are for throwing, not eating! I love being together in the mountains.
3 comments:
I'm glad that you married Rod too. What would we do with you?
What a fun family tradition. Keep it up!
What great parents those kids have!
I miss those hikes! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment